LEE RIDES AGAIN!
I will ride in the Courage Classic on July 15 for the fourth time to raise funds for the Pediatric Mental Health Institute at Children's Hospital Colorado.
I'm doing this because suicide remains the leading cause of death for young people ages 10 to 24 in Colorado.
Children's Hospital Colorado is committed to taking Colorado from a state of emergency in pediatric mental health to a state where all children and young people have access to mental health care. Your generosity will help fill funding gaps as the number of young people experiencing mental health episodes in our state remains at crisis levels.
Your gift to pediatric mental health gives kids the mental health care they need now by:
• Increasing access to inpatient care for kids in crisis
• Helping to expand other pediatric mental health programs: Partial Hospitalization Program, Neuropsychiatric Special Care Program, and Eating Disorder Treatment Program
• Expanding preventative and early intervention services throughout the full spectrum of care
• Providing family-centered care in all communities
• Enabling us to work toward an entirely different and better future for pediatric mental health